Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing 21

I became really frustrated with Switchpod. I created a PhotoStory3 project successfully but Switchpod would not upload it because it did not like the wp3 extension. I read on another blog as a suggestion to change it to a wmv file and Switchpod accepted it. But I cannot get it to show up in my blog. I've spent at least 4 hours on this and will now move on. I emailed Switchpod and they had no useful suggestions. I like the idea of being able to email podcasts and include them on a web page. But I tried to include my podcast on my page and was unable to edit it from my home computer for some reason. I'll try again when I get my laptop from school. Anyone have any ideas about how to solve all these problems? I just found help from Lily Pad. Here goes. Nope...no cigar. Didn't work.

I just tried to place my PhotoStory3 wmv file into my blog and I still get an error message. I'm out of ideas. But thanks.

I just found a post that uploaded the PhotoStory3 video to used TeacherTube. So, I did the same. I copied the URL and pasted it right onto the edti html page (the add video tag didn't work). It now shows up on my blog but it keeps spinning and isn't opening.



1 comment:

VWB said...

Photostory does not need switchpod to load into Blogger
you do have to save it as a .wmv and then it will load thru the video button on your post box