Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing 23

1)My favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey were learning about blogs, del.icio.us, tags, mashups, web page filtering, and working with podcasts and videos.
2)My lifelong learning has been greatly affected because I now know how to organize and access tons more information really fast. Using bookmarks is really cumbersome and I can never remember where something is located. I will be more inclined to visit more blogs and look research more topics because it is now much easier.
3)I will use at least 3/4 of the content of this program. I loved the mashups and can see multiple uses for them. I really didn't expect to find anything like them.
4)I like the format and the concept. Online learning is the only practical way we can learn technology at this point. I would like to be able to get fast help with problems. I spent way too much time trying to sort through difficulties on my own when help would have resolved the issue quickly.
5)I would participate in another discovery program like this in the future if it involved items of interest to me. I'd like to see tuitorials for Photoshop, Powerpoint, PhotoStory, Audacity, etc. and we should get credit for it.
6)Professional Development at its best.

2 comments:

VWB said...

Congratulations on aachieving your summer technology adventure

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing! There were some parts of 23 things that I'll never use and others that I use daily.