Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing 12

I just commented on Amazon.com. regarding a kitchen item with which I have had considerable problems. I've also left posts on The People's Chemist, on Dr. Hayla Cass's blog, and Dr. Mercola's page, and 5 of our participants' blogs. Two of the most important points about commenting are to refrain from silly comments like, "Whoa...me, too!" or comments that are off topic. Also, one should always be polite and respectful and not attack other bloggers if they don't agree with you. I made a del.icio.us account because blogger was not listed on one of the blogs I commented on. I did finally find a blog about a health issue I've been researching.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the customer comments on Amazon - I always read when I'm deciding which model to buy. I have Amazon Prime and I buy almost everything from Amazon (or a thrift store).