Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thing 9

This was not my favorite exercise. But I got a few things out of it. I added Classroom 2.0 and the Math Forum to my feed list and both look promising. I just clicked on the orange symbol. Bloglines didn't yield much that was useful regarding secondary art and it was really slow to load. Edublogs was not easy to understand. I never found a place to do a search and gave up. School Library blogs was not useful. Topix yielded nothing of interest. Technorati had a little bit but when I clicked on abstract painting (for example), there was nothing available. The easiest method for me is simply to use a search box. Its nice if catagories are available that pertain to my interests but they are often not. Bloglines was the easiest to use. I found no additional ways to locate feeds other than a search box or stumling across a feed through another post. I like the idea of the Circle of the Wise. I'd like to find art teachers out there. I'm sure they are there, I just have to dig a little deeper.

No comments: