Friday, July 4, 2008

Thing 6

I hope to be able to use API (Application Programming Interface) in the future. Sounds interesting. The tools are so much fun. I can visualize kids creating color schemes with th Palette Generator. This would help with interior design. A room can be designed around a work of art. The Warholizer & Hockneyizer can be applied to student art or photos to help teach the style of these artists. I can use the Calendar to feature student art for the year to promote my program. Trading Cards can be made by students to feature themselves and their work or to learn elements/principles of art or famous artists...literally "artist" or "art" cards. Poster Maker can be used to post information around the school or I can create posters of art info. that I want posted in my room. Can't wait to use them. I made my own Trading Card.

No comments: