Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 13

First, I investigated del.icio.us and several art lessons and tuirotials that were excellent. One was drawspace.com (http://www.drawspace.com/) with tons of really good art lessons and a blog. I can really use this. I'm so excited. I tagged about 40 articles. I made a few comments along the way. I'm so glad to know how to tag these places since I have so many of them and organization and finding content has been a major problem for me. It will be nice to be able to access these places at school and at home. I'm anxious to share my bookmarks with other teachers and friends. And I think its fabulous to be able to click on a tag and have all the articles appear! How did I ever live without this. I'm going to use http://gardenofpraise.com/art.htm for kids to study famous artists. It has interactive drawing, print outs, samples of art, and other activities. I've got around 50 links on del.icio.us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course I had to explore Garden of Praise - interesting - esp. interesting seeing what was considered "Important Art" in 1913.
I don't think the authors were to fond of the Impresionists!